1. All dogs should be leashed and all cats should be in carriers when entering the kennel.
2. All pets must be up to date on their vaccinations. Proof of vaccinations must be presented before or at time of boarding. This includes Rabies, Distemper/Parvo and Bortedella (Kennel Cough) at least 2 weeks before visit.
3. The kennel will not be responsible for any toys or bedding left with your pet. Bedding may be disposed of if soiled. Toys often get buried or misplaced. Please limit the number of toys to two or three.
4. Owner shall provide food in a sealable container for their pet.
5. Owners should always make kennel personnel aware of the behavioral habits of your dog such as climbing, digging, destructive behavior or aggression.
6. Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance. We would like two weeks notice during the summer months. Last minute cancellations or “No-Shows” may result in the owner being charged for scheduled boarding.
7. Payment is due when animals are picked up. Personal checks and cash are accepted. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS.
8. It is best to schedule boarding dates well in advance. We tend to fill up quickly during the summer months, holidays and school vacations.
We are very happy with the care our Michael received this past weekend!! We are excited and relieved to have found a place for our pup when we are away! April is so sweet and enthusiastic, as well!
It's Raining Cats & Dogs
340 Albion Road Benton, Maine 04901
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri
8:00AM - 12:00 Noon then 4:00PM - 6:00PM
Copyright © 2023 It's Raining Cats & Dogs - All Rights Reserved.